Saturday, 31 October 2020

 Happy Halloween! I have had a few busy weeks here in The Crafty Play Pen but I did find time to make a few birthday cards for family and friends.




This card is made using Stampin` Up! set Way to Goat stamp set, Very Vanilla card stock along with my own card that I had in my stash. The ink pads are Memento black, Stampin` Up! Cinnamon Cider, Granny Apple Green and Bumble Bee.

This card used Stampin` Up! Forever Fern stamp set with Cinnamon Cider, Granny Apple Green, Pretty Peacock and Bumble Bee ink pads. Very Vanilla card stock and card from my own stash. With a little bit of embossing on the label.




This card is made from my own card stock but partnered with Plaid Tidings and Love of Leaves from Stampin` Up! I also used the new, up and coming Quite Curvy stamp set which is released in November 2020.


If you are interested in buying any of the stamp sets I have mentioned or anything in the Annual and Mini catalogues, please get in touch and I can send you a catalog.


No comments:

Post a Comment