Tuesday, 13 October 2020

 I have been making face coverings and other bits and bobs to accompany the masks. Spencer Ogg (pattern maker extraordinaire!) has patterns for a Sanitizer Pod which can fit a small 50 ml bottle of hand cleanser in, it is also useful for an inhaler, dog poop bags (but not at the same time). I have used her pattern for a Coin Purse but have slightly adjusted it to be able to fit your mask in or any other feminine products. The pod can be attached to the purse or to your bag/jeans by the lobster clip and is closed with a plastic cam snap as is the pouch. 

The mask is made following a tutorial I found on YouTube for the Olsen style mask, I really like this pattern as it fits my face shape well. 


I love the fabric as well as it appeals to my secret inner Goth! I have one set for sale in my Facebook shop (via the button on the bar at the top of the page) 

No comments:

Post a Comment