Happy New Year to you all and I hope you are all well? We are, here in the Gillies household. Just waiting patiently to hear when we can move house. In the mean time I have been trawling YouTube looking for interesting cards to re-create. In one of the groups I belong to they have a regular Craft and Chat via Zoom and this week we had a fun fold to try...A Wiper pop up card! I am now hooked on this card and intend to make all sorts.
This was my first attempt at the card during the Zoom. It took a while and some further instruction to get my head around how the dog popped up, but once I had grasped it I was like a kid in a toy shop! I was so chuffed with it that I had to have another go.
And here it is, and I must say I am still like a kid in a toy shop!




No comments:
Post a Comment