Hello to you!
This is my first Blog post and I would like to introduce you to the cards that I have made with the Coming Home Bundle from the Stampin' Up! mini catalogue. These cards where made during an online class given by another Stampi' Up! demonstrator,Lauren Hart, you can find her at www.Laurenhartandcraft.com and also on YouTube. Check out her blog you will enjoy her videos and maybe you would like to join in her next Online Class. You don't have to leave your front room and you get to make beautiful cards with us!
Now onto the cards. This set is available from the Trimming The Town Suite in the August - December 2020 mini catalogue. If you would like to order this set then please contact me and I will be happy to oblige, or you could request a catalogue and I will post one out to you, that also goes for the Annual catalogue.




Get you and your computer skills xxx
ReplyDelete